Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekly Update!

Alright! It's the first weekly update of the new year! Hope everyone has a great second semester.

Tuesday -
  • IB World Geography (Mr. Sutton) - It'd be nice to have some research done for your IA, though it's not mandatory. Don't forget the rough draft is due 20 January.
  • IB Theatre I (Mrs. Brooks) - I recommend being up-to-date on your journal entries, though she hasn't given us any sort of due date for anything yet.
  • AP Chemistry (Mrs. Smith) - The take-home test on Chapters 13 and 14 will be due.
Wednesday -
  • AP English Literature and Composition (Mr. Murray) - I apologize for not getting the assignment myself, as I didn't see the board, but through reliable sources I have heard that we will be having a quiz on major themes and characters from Madame Bovary. Be sure to have all of the book read. If someone could comment and confirm this, that would be great.

No comments: