Saturday, September 12, 2009

English Index

Pre-IB English

Guides created during 2007-2008 by Julie
--Mythology by Edith Hamilton and Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Mythology
English-I, Chapter Three, How the World and Mankind were Created
English-I, Chapter Four, The Earliest Heroes
English-I, Chapter Five, Cupid and Psyche
English-I, Chapter Six, Eight Brief Tales of Lovers

English-I, Important Places/People/Things in Chapters 7, 9-12

English-I, Chapter Seven, The Quest of the Golden Fleece

English-I, Chapter Eight, Four Great Adventures
English-I, Chapter Nine, Perseus
English-I, Chapter Ten, Theseus
English-I, Chapter Eleven, Hercules
English-I, Chapter Twelve, Atalanta

English-I, Chapter Thirteen, The Trojan War
English-I, Chapter Fourteen, The Fall of Troy
English-I, Who's Who in the Trojan War

English-I, Chapter Fifteen, The Adventures of Odysseus

English-I, Who's Who in The Adventures of Odysseus

Julius Caesar
English-I, Act I
English-I, Act II
English-I, Act III
English-I, Act IV
English-I, Act V

Research Paper

AP English Language and Composition

Guides created during 2008-2009 by Julie

IB English Internal Assessment Criteria

English-II, Canterbury Tales General Prologue Organizer, Lined
English-II, Canterbury Tales General Prologue Organizer, Unlined

English-II, Shakespearean Sonnets, Graphic Organizers

English-II, Semester Exam Review

English-II, Grammar-Marking Sentences

AP English Literature and Composition

Guides created during 2009-2010 by Helie and Julie

IB English Internal Assessment Criteria

English-III, Note Card Template (Power of Myth)

IB English IV

Guides created during 2010-2011 by Julie

IB English Internal Assessment Criteria
English-IV, Literary Style Terms

English-IV, Heart of Darkness Overview

English-IV, Beloved, Review


No comments: