This week's agenda -
- IB English IV (Mrs. Peteranecz) - Review pages 125 - 138, highlighting any instance of metal imagery. Read the essay "Metal with Mettle."
- IB History of the Americas (Mr. Jones) - There is a quiz on "The Pig's Tail" from Children of Cain.
- IB Biology III/IV (Mrs. Bidwell) - There is a test on the kidney (11.3) and homeostasis (6.5.7 - 6.5.12). A. S. are due, as per usual.
- IB Theory of Knowledge (Mr. Butcher) - There is a quiz on the religion chapter. It will be 10 terms, matching.
- IB Chemistry (Mrs. Atkins) - There is a test on quantitative chemistry. Turn in worksheets on this date.
- IB Chemistry (Mrs. Atkins) and IB Biology III/IV (Mrs. Bidwell) - ALL INTERNAL ASSESSMENT IS DUE.
- IB English IV (Mrs. Peteranecz) - There is a mini in-class commentary on pages 1-86 of Beloved.