Monday, January 25, 2010

IB Biology, Yeast Fermentation Lab Raw Data for SEVENTH PERIOD

Please note that my numbering system, such as Vanilla Extract II, are simply what I used to indicate different tests of the same substance. All data were copied from the board as accurately as possible -- Thanks goes to Stephen for sending me what he copied so I could cross-check! Remember that in the lab, be consistent as to how many significant digits you include.

IB Bio, Yeast Fermentation Lab Data for Seventh Period

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I normally don't leave comments but I just thought I'd let you know that this blog is great. I write too, but I can't
write as well as you do. Here are some of my writings. If you want to look at them, if not it's ok. anyway, thanks.

Hunter Ceiling Fans
Choosing The Right Chainsaw
Reverse Phone Detective

Anonymous said...

nice article. I would love to follow you on twitter.