This week's agenda -
- IB Biology (Mrs. Bidwell) - There is a test on Topic 2. Topic 2 Assessment Statements are due.
- AP Chemistry (Mr. Mitchell) - Chapter 12 review problems, #1-#29 odd are due. While Mr. Mitchell will not be present, the substitute will be checking homework.
- IB Chemistry III (Mrs. Smith) - We will be correcting the tests on Organic Chem in class to earn up to half of the points missed back. Please bring your textbook(s) to class to help you.
- IB Theory of Knowledge (Mr. Butcher) - The rough draft of the Theory of Knowledge essay will be due. It will count as [roughly] 50% of the second 9 weeks grade, so make sure that your draft is as close to a "final draft" as possible.
- IB English IV (Mrs. Benson) - We will be having a reading test on Acts I-III of Hamlet. Be sure that you have read the assigned reading.
- IB Chemistry III (Mrs. Smith) - The three organic reaction problems assigned the Tuesday before the break will be due.
- AP Chemistry (Mr. Mitchell) - #31-#51, #55, #59, #62, #83 are due.
- IB World Geography (Mr. Sutton) - Be ready to present on your natural resource!
- AP Eng. Lit. and Comp. (Mr. Murray) - One out of the twenty-one Life of Pi journal prompts is due.