On Tuesday, the Escambia County History Fair will be taking place at UWF. Additionally, the awards ceremony is on Thursday at 6:30 pm. On Wednesday, the American Math Comptition (AMC) will be held at UWF.
Autumn would like to sincerely apologize to all the seniors expecting a study guide for the IB History of the Americas test this Monday. I told people that it would be posted, and it wasn't. The lack of it was entirely my fault; I had put off a theatre research paper, and underestimated the time it would take. I didn't plan ahead. I promise you all that such a thing won't happen again, and guides will be regularly posted again from now on!
This week's agenda:
- AP European History (Bullington) - There is a test on the Revolutions of 1848 covering France, Austria, and Prussia for 2nd period and 4th period.
- AP European History (Bullington) - There is a test on the Revolutions of 1848 covering France, Austria, and Prussia for 1st period.
- IB English/IB TOK (All seniors) - World Lit Paper 2 (2A, 2B, or 2C) due today in your TOK class. All classes will meet in Mrs. Benson's room for that purpose. Make sure you have two copies, with proper formatting--one stapled and one hole punched in the corner. Don't forget to turn in WL1 and WL2 to turnitin.com by today, too! (TO UPLOAD the papers: Follow the instructions on your blue sheet - log in w/email and password. You should be enrolled in the class "ibsrs09." Click on that word/title/strange conglomerate of nouns and you should see a list including extended essay and "world lit papers in one doc." Click the green up arrow to upload, and follow the instructions given. Good luck!)
- Pre-IB Chemistry (Ms. Smith) - There is a test covering the latter parts of Chapter 11. Refer to the Chapter 11B Test Review.
- Pre-IB Chemistry (Ms. Nagel) - There is a test covering Chapter 11.
- Pre-IB Spanish II (Señor Alemany) - There is a test.