Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Important News!

2008: A new year!!!
We at Guides by Julie would like to tell everyone to expect updates from us in the next few weeks that will make it a lot easier for you to navigate our guides. We also anticipate a new line of publications!

Everyone, I'd like to welcome the newest member to the Guides by Julie team, Melody Dalton!!! *applause* She will be publishing lecture notes from Mr. Robinson's biology class. Her Scribd username is bookaholic. Expect to see some of her work very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.