Monday, September 24, 2007

The Start of a New Week!

Hello, everyone! Since today's the start of a new week, naturally, new guides will be up soon to keep pace with classes. I realize that the Geometry Bible, Chapter Three is not up yet - my editor and I had publishing problems last week and it will be available in a few days. The Biology Guide will be on tonight or tomorrow. It is on schedule with Ms. Bidwell's Biology Class.

Now as my editor was just so eager to point out, Geometry is her best subject (she got a 102 average on her progress report). So if you have any questions, feel free to leave her a message about it on Scribd. My best subject is Biology, which I received a 102 average on. We realize that not many people are taking Algebra II, but since we both are, we publish those too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

julie you need to do world history i need help w/ that and do your blogs work for mr. robo or just mrs. bidwell

Giouli said...

Hello, anonymous...

The reason I don't do APWH is because the study questions and definitions are basically all you need to do well in that class. Studying them with friends or just by yourself really helps.

My guides do work for both classes, since we're using the same book. However, Mr. Robinson's class may have a different schedule than Mrs. Bidwell's. This might mean that the chapter guides get released a bit slower according to those in Mr. Robinson's.

Helie! said...

Yes, as Julie said, Ms. Bidwell's class is behind Mr. Robinson's. I'm not exactly sure how far behind we are, though.