I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break! Only a few more weeks until Christmas... :)
Notes for seniors:
- Work on those French/Spanish individual oral presentations!
- Remember to come up with a TOK Essay topic and start formulating your argument--see below post for helpful resources from Mr. Butcher.
- Remember your TOK Journals...those will most likely be due before Christmas break.
This week's agenda -
- IB English IV (Mrs. Peteranecz) - Review questions for Act I, Scene iii are due.
- IB Chemistry (Mrs. Atkins) - The Carbohydrates worksheet and the "Introduction to Carbohydrates" lab is due. Remember to answer the questions on the back of the lab sheet. For the milk lab, have the pre-lab questions answered.
- IB English IV (Mrs. Peteranecz) - Have the review questions for Act I, Scenes i-iii, along with the sheet that has both the soliloquy and Hamlet graphic organizer on it. Remember to have three quotes for the Hamlet organizer.
- IB Biology IV (Mrs. Bidwell) - There is a test on Option D. Assessment statements are due, as always.