Friday, December 21, 2007
School begins January 7, 2008 and exams will start on January 10, 2008. Remember to start getting ready for them a few days after the new year begins. History Fair participants, here's your chance to get most of your work done.
Monday, December 17, 2007
- English (Ms. Smart) - We are having our quiz on Act I of Julius Caesar. Remember to read over Act I and take note of any important quotes.
- Biology (Ms. Bidwell) - Quiz on Chapter 10!
- APWH (Mr. Rose) - We are having a multiple-choice and short-answer test on Chapter 11: The Roman Phase.
- English (Ms. Smart) - The Act II quiz is scheduled for today.
- The last day of school until next year!!! :]]]]]
Saturday, December 8, 2007
One, we will be changing up our system of indexing. Look for updates on that in the next week.
Two, I am now in charge of the Algebra Two guides. However, since Ms. Paedae is being rather haphazard about what we're studying in terms of the book, Algebra Two is on an official hiatus. We hope, at least, to have an entire set done by next year, when most of you will be taking it.
Three, we are also making a few changes on Scribd. We want to make it clear that no offensive language will be allowed on any of the discussion boards or comments. Also, there should be no breaking of the honor code, which can include telling others about upcoming tests, etc. Julie also deleted her Integrated Science Outlines, as technically, those are homework assignments that will be assigned next term.
All in all, we are very busy, what with homework and Julie's Study Guides and all. Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Message us on Scribd. You can even leave a comment on this post. Have a good weekend!
Algebra Two (Julie)
Pre-IB Biology (Julie)
Biology Notes, Chapter Twelve
Advanced Placement World History (Julie)
Pre-IB English (Julie)
Important Persons, Places, and Things in Chapters 7 and 9-12
Monday, December 3, 2007
- APWH (Mr. Rose) - We are having our DBQ essay which will count for a test grade along with the answers we wrote for the questions on the handout.
- Geometry (Mr. Naes) - Prepare for the Chapter 7 test by doing the review and practicing anything you might have problems with.
- French (Mme. May) - There is a test on Chapter 4, with an emphasis on vocabulary words and grammar.
- Biology (Mr. Robinson) - There is a Chapter 7 Quiz.
- Biology (Ms. Bidwell) - We have a test on Chapters 9 and 12. Be sure to review our notes and read over the book.
- APWH (Mr. Rose) - Test on Chapter 10 (Mediterranean Society: The Greek Phase).