This week's agenda:
- AP Chemistry (Mr. Mitchell) - Chapter 16 Homework (I): complete #1-#17 odd on page 789.
- IBWG (Mr. Sutton) - Chapter 11 Vocabulary and Thinking Geographically questions (NOT the Review questions) are due. There is also a quiz on Alternative Energy. Remember to pay attention to the maps in the chapter.
- IB Spanish III (Señor Alemañy) - Chapter 6 Test, in the usual format of T/F, MC, and FR.
- IB Biology (Mrs. Bidwell) - Paper II, Section A is today (One DBQ, several mandatory short-answer). The Kidney Dissection Lab is due: no introduction or evaluation necessary, but remember to include two sketches and answer the questions in the packet.
- AP Eng. Lit. and Comp. (Mr. Murray) - Respond to one of the Chronicle of a Death Foretold prompts in your journal.
- IB Biology (Mrs. Bidwell) - Paper II, Section B (One extended-response, choice from three)
- AP Calculus BC (Mrs. Li) - TEST POSTPONED TO MONDAY, APRIL 5. There is a test, with questions similar to those in the review packet. Remember to review the particle motion free-response packet.
- IB Biology (Mrs. Bidwell) - Paper III (Several short answer questions on options)
- APUSH (Mr. Rose) - There is a multiple-choice test on Chapter 22.